Did you know that you don’t have to withdraw money from M-Pesa to go and deposit to your Sidan Bank account? You can transfer cash at the comfort of your home or workplace from Mpesa to your bank account by use of Sidian Bank’s MPesa pay bill number.
Here is how to go about it
- Open your Safaricom app and select M-Pesa
- Press Lipa na M-Pesa
- Press pay bill
- Under Enter business no, enter 111999 (Sidian Bank business no) and click OK
- Under account no. enter the Sidian Bank Account number you want to transfer the cash to
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer/deposit to the account
- Enter your M-Pesa pin and click OK
- You will have 1 minute to confirm all the details provided are correct through a pop-up window. If they are correct, ignore or cancel the window. If they are wrong or wish to cancel the transaction, enter number 1 and SEND.
What’s next? Expect to receive a confirmation SMS from M-Pesa and Sidian Bank.
Note that the maximum you can transfer per transaction is Sh70,000.