Did you know you can deposit cash from M-Pesa to your Equity bank account? Yes, it’s possible and easy, for that matter. You can do this by the use of the Eazy M-Pesa paybill number or use the Equitel line.
Here is a step by step procedure on how to transfer money from M-Pesa to Equity Bank account using Eazy 247
1. From the M-Pesa menu choose Lipa na M-Pesa
2. Select the paybill option.
3. Select Enter business no. In this case, use 247247 as the business no then press OK.
4. Select Enter account no. Go ahead and enter your Equity Bank account no, then click OK.
5. Enter the amount to transfer to your equity account then click OK.
6. Next, put your M-Pesa pin and click Ok.
7. Recheck the details you’ve entered, then confirm by pressing OK.
8. If you do wish to cancel the transaction, you can do so in the pop-up menu that will appear there last. If not, then cancel the menu.
What should you expect after this? An SMS from M-Pesa confirming your transaction. Also, expect to receive a confirmation SMS from Equity Bank stating that the money has successfully been received.
Note that to transfer money from your equitel line to your bank account, the same procedure is followed.