How to transfer Money from MPESA to Coop Bank
The Cooperative Bank, in collaboration with Safaricom, save you the hassle of banking manually, queuing in line to deposit cash to your Co-op Bank account. You can easily transfer money from your M-Pesa to your Co-op Bank account through a paybill number.
Here is how to deposit money from MPESA to Coop Bank account
- Open your Safaricom app and select M-Pesa
- Choose Lipa na M-Pesa
- Choose the paybill
- Choose Enter business no and enter 400200 (the Co-op Bank business number), then press OK.
- Choose account number, and under this enter the Co-op bank account number you want to transfer money to then press OK.
- Next, enter the amount you want to deposit/transfer then press OK.
- Recheck the details you have entered and if they are all correct press, OK.
- In any case you want to cancel the transaction, you will have 1 minute to do so. Enter number 1 and send to cancel.
When you have completed the transaction successfully, M-Pesa will send you a confirmation SMS and so will Co-operative Bank.
Yes, it’s that simple and clear!