You can deposit money from Mpesa to your ABSA Bank account through the Bank’s account number-303030. The Bank was formerly known as Barclays Bank, and when it turned to ABSA Bank, it did not change the paybill number. The process of transferring money via M-Pesa to your ABSA Bank account is easy, instant and convenient.
Let’s see how easy it is
- Select M-Pesa
- From the menu, choose the “Lipa na M-Pesa” option
- Select “pay bill”
- Under “Enter Business no” enter 303030- ABSA Bank paybill no
- Under account no, enter the ABSA Bank account number you want to deposit money to
- Next, enter the amount you wish to transfer
- Enter your M-Pesa pin and press OK
- Confirm all the details entered are correct and press OK
- Verify the transfer and press Ok from the pop-up window. If they are correct, dismiss or cancel the notification. If the details are wrong or if you wish to cancel the transaction, enter number 1 and SEND.
After the above procedure, M-Pesa and ABSA Bank will send you a confirmation SMS confirming the transaction.