So, you want to send money from USA to Kenya?
Well, being able to send cash to your family and friends is sure a nice experience, and it shouldn’t be complicated in any way.
Sendwave (formerly Wave) is a mobile money account that offers secure, instant and affordable services of transferring money.
You can use Sendwave to transfer money to African countries (Kenya, Uganda, Nigeria, Tanzania and Ghana) if you are in the UK, Canada and in the US.
Some few things to have in mind are
- Sendwave does not charge transfer fees. It makes its profits from charging slightly higher when you exchange currency.
- You can send as little as $1
- Transfers will be made from your bank account to the recipient’s mobile wallet.
How to send money using Sendwave?
- The first step is to download the SendWave app. It is available for both Android and IOS users.
- Register for a free account. You will be required to provide your name, email address and phone number.
- While logged in, go to send money. Enter your recipients name, phone number and amount, then send
- When the recipient receives the cash, Sendwave will email you for confirmation.
For any help, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.