You can enjoy the convenience of accessing money from your National Bank account at any time whether the bank is open or not. This is possible through the Natmobile- the National Bank’s mobile platform. Using this banking service, you can transfer money, make payment, check account balance, and even request for account statements.
If you have an account at the National Bank of Kenya and you are not a registered user of Natmobile, visit the nearest branch and get register first. You should carry your ID with you.
Here is how to transfer money from National Bank Account using Mpesa
- Open your Safaricom sim tool kit
- Choose “Lipa na M-Pesa.”
- Choose the “pay bill” option
- Choose business no and use 625625- National Bank Pay bill no
- Choose Account number and key in your National Bank account no
- Enter the amount you want to transfer to your bank account
- Key in your secret Mpesa no and click Ok
- Double-check the details are correct and click OK
Mpesa will text you confirming the transaction. Also, expect a text notification from the National bank upon the successful transaction.
Mobile number: 020-2828000, 020 282 8900, 0703 088 900, 0732 118 900