These days, nearly everybody pays electricity using their mobile phones. You also do not need to spend your precious time queuing anymore. All you need to is the KPLC postpaid pay bill number and cash in your Mpesa account. The process is quick and straightforward.
Let’s see how simple it is to pay your KPLC bill as a postpaid customer
- Access your Safaricom app and open Mpesa
- From the menu, choose “Lipa na Mpesa.”
- Press “pay bill”
- For “Enter business no” use 88888 (this is the KPLC postpaid pay bill no)
- For “Enter account no” key in your KPLC account no, e.g. 234567
- Next, enter the amount you wish to pay. (note the amount should be between Sh100 and Sh35,000)
- Key in your Mpesa pin
- Finally, double-check the information you’ve entered is correct and press OK to complete the transaction.
You will get a message from Mpesa confirming the purchase. Also, KPLC will notify you your bill has been paid.
Use the below KPLC contacts in case of any queries
Mobile number: +254203201000
Hotline numbers: 0732170170, 0703070707