Zuku offers a more convenient way to pay for content via M-Pesa. All you need is the zuku account number and the zuku pay bill number. And of course cash on your Mpesa account.
The zuku satellite TV pay bill no is 220220. The zuku phone airtime pay bill no is 320321 while for the zuku fibre is 320320.
Bonus tip: Save the pay bill number and the account number in your phone for easier payment process.
Here is how to pay for ZUKU satellite TV via M-Pesa
- Open your M-Pesa
- Choose the Lipa na M-Pesa option from the menu
- Select pay bill
- Under “Enter business no” enter 220220 (this is the ZUKU Mpesa business no)
- Under “Account no” enter your zuku account no and press OK
- Under “Enter amount” enter the amount to pay
- Next, key in your Mpesa pin and click OK
- Confirm all the details you have keyed in are correct from the pop-up menu. If correct, dismiss the notification and if they are wrong enter
Mpesa will send you a confirmation SMS confirming the transaction. The payments will reflect on Zuku within 15 minutes.