Safaricom Home fibre has become one of the top home internet providers in Kenya. It provides services in four different packages ranging from 5Mbps to 40Mbps. The prices for the four categories are as follows.
- Bronze-5Mbps for Sh2,900
- Silver-10Mbps for Sh3,999
- Gold-20Mpbs for Sh5,699 and
- Diamond-40Mpbs for Sh11,499
You can pay for any of the above packages using the Mpesa pay bill number 150501. Here is how to go about it.
- Open your Safaricom app and select Mpesa
- From the menu, choose the Lipa na Mpesa option
- Choose Pay bill
- For business, use 150501 (Safaricom fibre pay bill no) and press OK
- In the enter account number, key in your Safaricom Home fibre account number and press OK
- Enter the amount you want to pay according to the package of your preference
Note: In any case, you want todowngrade or upgrade your subscription dial *400*2# and follow the prompts. This should be down on the day of renewal. If done before this date, the new package will take effect immediately and run for the remaining days.
- Key in your Mpesa pin and press Ok to complete the transaction.
Mpesa will send you a message confirming your transaction.
For any additional assistance, contact Safaricom with the following contacts.
Call 400 with the number you have made the transaction with
Facebook: Safaricom PLC