So you needed the financial boost, downloaded the branch loan app, and luckily got the cash within minutes. Yay! That was a win situation. But now comes the time to repay the loan, and you are probably wondering if it will be a yay or a struggle.
The good thing is, by the end of this article, you will have learned the simple steps of repaying your Branch loan using Mpesa. It is simple and very convenient as you only need to top up your Mpesa account and follow the below prompts, which will only take less than two minutes. You can do this at the comfort of your home or workplace.
How to pay my Branch loan through Mpesa
- Open Mpesa Menu
- Choose “Lipa na Mpesa.”
- Choose the “pay bill option.”
- For “Enter business no,” enter 998608 (Branch pay bill no)
- For “Enter Account no,” enter your phone no
- Key in the amount you ought to pay and press ok
- Key in your secret Mpesa pin and hit OK
- Confirm the details are correct and press OK
Mpesa will send you a message confirming your transaction. BranchCo will also send an SMS confirming the successful payment of the loan, and they will also update your Branch account.