The National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA) introduced the Third License Sticker in 2017. The purpose of the sticker is to act as a security feature. It contains information such as:
- Motor vehicles registration
- Chassis no
- Ownership details
- Car registration no
- Car make and model
To acquire the NTSA sticker, you need first to have the NTSA Transport Information Management System (TIMS) account.
Here is how to register on NTSA Tims account
- Visit the ntsa website ad click “register account.”
- Choose “individual” then “personal user.”
- Enter your mother’s maiden name
- Key in your phone number and profession
- Request for a verification code in the button next to the mobile number.
- Key in the code sent to you to complete the verification.
After registration, log in to your account and apply for the NTSA sticker. Note the sticker is sold at Ksh700. Payment methods, such as Mpesa, are available.
Help desk: 0709 932 300, 020 6632 300
Office line: 0709 932 000, 020 6632 000