So you are searching on how to get your NSSF statement online? Well, thanks to the online portal, you can easily access the statement and other services such as pay contribution, check status, etc.
To get the NSSF statement online is not a hard hassle. Again, there are other options for accessing the statement. Either by visiting the funds office physically or using the mobile-based app.
Here is a step by step on how to get NSSF Statement Online in Kenya
- Visit the NSSF portal
- Once you’re on the site, click “self-service resources,” then select “member self-service resources.”
- From the list generated, click the” NSSF contributions statement.”
- A new page will appear where you will be required to enter your NSSF username and password.
- You will then get a welcome message from the NSSF statement’s account service. Press the link provided to view your account.
- A new page will appear where you will enter the period you want to check and then click “Issue account.”
- Your NSSF statement will then be processed.
For any queries or assistance get in touch with NSSF through the following contacts
Telephone number: 0722-204192, 0734-333238