The National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF), through its online platform, allows members to check their NHIF statement in just a click.
To be able to access the NHIF statement online, you need to be a registered member. So the first step is to create an account. Either an individual account or a jamboPay e-wallet account.
If you have created an account or already have an account and you now want to check NHIF statement, there are three ways you can go about it. Let’s see how:
- Use the self-service portal
- Visit the NHIF portal https://epayments.nhif.or.ke/selfservice/
- Log in to your account
- Go to statements, just next to your account details.
- A window will pop-up showing your transaction history. You can download the statement by clicking “Generate eslip.”
- You can also send your original ID number to email@example.com and request a statement. They will send it to your email within minutes.
- If you do not have a laptop, smartphone, or internet connection, you can send an SMS to 21101 with the letter ID, space then ID number. E.g., ID 12345678.
Yes, It’s that simple!