Checking your Mpesa statement is important more so when there is a follow up to do. You can easily get the mini (the recent five transactions) or the full statement (transactions for the last six months) by following the steps below.
Here is how to get the Mpesa statement via Email
- In your handset, dial *234#
- Select Mpesa Information
- Select Mpesa statement
- Select full statement
- Enter your ID or passport number (the one you used to register your Safaricom line)
- Enter your email address
- Confirm your email address
- Choose the statement period- either three, six or twelve months
- Safaricom will send you a confirmation SMS with the email in which the statement was sent.
- You can then check your email (the one you registered with Mpesa)
You can also check Your Mpesa statement through your phone. Here are two ways to go about it.
- Get an Mpesa statement via SMS
- Dial *234#
- Choose Mpesa Information
- Choose Mpesa statement
- Choose Mpesa mini statement
- Safaricom will send you an SMS confirming your five recent transactions
- Get an Mpesa statement through sim toolkit
- Open your Safaricom app
- Go to Mpesa
- Choose my account
- Select mini-statement
- Key in your Mpesa pin and press OK
- Mpesa will send you an SMS with your five recent Mpesa transactions.