A credit report is a detailed analysis of how a customer borrows with the current lenders. It contains a list of all the credit accounts- both past and present- and shows the repayment history of each account.
You can check your credit report at least once a year, but is you are an active borrower; you are advised to check every month.
There are several platforms you can use to check your CRB report.
- You can use the TransUnion Mobile App
- First download the TransUnion Nipashe app
- Key in your Names, ID no and Mobile number
- Go to check CRB report (CR)
- Go ahead and pay Sh250
- You will receive your report. You will also have the option of downloading it.
TransUnion CRB contacts
Mobile Phone Number: +254 20 3751799 or 0730651000
- Official website: http://www.transunionnipashe.co.ke
- You can check for CRB report through Metropol
- First register by paying Sh100 through pay bill no 18664 and under account number use your ID number.
- Metropol will then send you a unique PIN a reference no and a particular link via SMS
- Go ahead and dial *433#
- Select Credit report
- Go ahead and pay Sh250 using 186644 as the pay bill no and your ID as the account no
- Upon successful transaction, you will receive an SMS from Metropol to visit http://metropol.co.ke/, where you will need to enter your ID no and reference no to log in and download your report.
Official website: http://metropol.co.ke/
Phone Number: +254709834000