Are you in need of an mpesa paybill number? Well, if you are reading this, chances are you need one. Mpesa paybill number help businesses run smoothly, enabling users to deposit and withdraw money easily, conveniently and instantly.
Here are the requirements needed to apply for a paybill number for a business set up
- Signed Tariff Guide.
- Filled and signed application form containing the terms & conditions.
- Valid copy of Identification card, military service number or passport/alien certificate for foreign residents of the person opening the account.
- Copy of business permit/ business registration.
- Utility bill or a photo of the business as proof of the existence of the said business.
- Letter from the bank or a canceled cheque to confirm your bank details.
- An individual or business KRA pin- this one is optional.
With all the mentioned items in your hands, confidently walk with your shoulders up to the Safaricom office and request to be issued with a paybill number.
There you have it! Simple and clear. What better way to do your business without a paybill number?